A JOURNEY BY PLANE I HAVE MADE - Paragraph Writing

https://kothalekha.blogspot.com/2021/10/journey-by-plane-paragraph.html


A JOURNEY BY PLANE I HAVE MADE - Paragraph


  • What was your destination?
  • Where did you start your journey from?
  • By which plane did you make your journey?
  • How did the plane take off?
  • What did you see during the journey?
  • How did you feel about your journey?


A JOURNEY BY PLANE I HAVE MADE

Last week, I had an opportunity to make a journey by plane. My maternal uncle invited me to visit Sylhet and spend a few days with them. He also sent an air ticket to Bangladesh Biman. The scheduled time for the flight was 10 am. I got out at 8 am. and took a taxi cab to reach Hazrat Shahjalal (R) Airport, Dhaka. At 9 am I reached the airport. My checking by the customs department was finished within half an hour. Then we took seats in the lounge. The departure time was announced. After checking my luggage I was given a boarding card mentioning my seat number. Fifteen minutes before the taken off we were advised to board the plane and fasten our seat belts. The sky was cloudless and clear. The day was bright. It was winter morning. Just at 10 am, the plane went to the runway and after a few minutes the plane took off. We were served light refreshments and newspapers. I watched through the window. I saw light, floating clouds around me. The houses below seemed to be doll-houses. Within an hour we reached Sylhet. The plane landed at Sylhet airport. My uncle came to receive me. He brought his car and took me home. The journey was short but memorable to me. It still gives me pleasure when I remember this journey at a time of leisure.


Read more:


Powered by Blogger.