GARDENING - Paragraph Writing

GARDENING - Paragraph Writing


GARDENING - Paragraph


  • What does gardening mean?
  • What is the classification of gardens?
  • What should a man or woman do for gardening?
  • What happens to a gardener when flowers bloom?
  • What type of garden do you have?
  • Why should everyone make a garden?


GARDENING

Gardening means working on a piece of land close to one's house where one can grow flowers, vegetables, fruits, etc. Many people have the habit of gardening. Many young and old people are fond of gardening. Everyone can make a garden in the vacant places near his house. Gardens are of many kinds. A garden may be a flower garden or a vegetable garden. A person must have liked making a garden. To make a garden one has to work hard. He has to collect seeds or saplings. Every morning and afternoon he has to water the plants, loosen the soil and use pesticides when the plants are attacked with pests. A flower garden gives one the greatest pleasure. When various flowers bloom, the gardener's joy knows no bound. A vegetable garden helps a man financially. I have a garden of my own. It is in front of our house. Whenever I get time I work in it. I make the soil loose, weed out the grass, and plant flower plants on it. I take care of the flower plants regularly in the morning and in the evening. I also vegetables. My mother becomes very glad when I offer her some vegetables every morning. When vegetables and flowers grow, they give me extreme joy. Everyone should make a garden for pleasure.


Read more:


Powered by Blogger.