CELEBRATING EID-UL-FITR - Paragraph Writing

https://kothalekha.blogspot.com/2021/10/eid-ul-fitr-paragraph.html


CELEBRATING EID-UL-FITR - Paragraph


  • How did you celebrate the Eid-Ul-Fitr this year?
  • What did you find your mother and sisters doing on the morning of Eid day?
  • What did you find when you went to the Eidgah?
  • What kind of feast was arranged at your residence on this occasion?
  • How did you spend the afternoon?


CELEBRATING EID-UL-FITR

This year I celebrated the Eid-Ul-Fitr with a lot of festivities. I got up early in the morning. My mother and sisters got up earlier than me. I found them busy with cleaning and dusting the rooms and spreading the new bedsheets. Then they became engaged with preparing some special food items like Semai, Khichuri, etc. After I had taken my bath my father called me to accompany him to go to the Eidgah. We reached the Eidgah in time. I saw a huge number of people with their traditional Eid dress, that is 'pajama' and 'panjabi' and a cap (Tupi). Small children wore new dresses. They gathered on the spot where different kinds of fancy goods, sweets, and other food items were being sold. I saw many beggars who were sitting in rows to receive alms from the people. After I performed all the rituals of the Eid prayer, I returned home. My mother and sisters were still busy preparing different kinds of food items. They made 'Polao' along with mutton and beef. At noon I ate all such delicious foods to my heart's content. In the afternoon some of my friends came to visit me. My mother entertained them with sweets and semai. Then I went out with them to enjoy the Eid afternoon. We roamed here and there and made a lot of fun. Thus I spent a very good time in the last Eid-Ul-Fitr.


Read more:


Powered by Blogger.